Saturday, November 21, 2009

Woman parts, I hate you.

I'm not making a list today, I am fucking miserable.
Why must being a woman involve this lump of a week where I don't want to do anything?!?
I mean, I'm being mildly productive but the rulings of my universe revolve around my vagina's feelings, like its all powerful and controlling (now she's going to kill me, shit).
REALLY MAN?
I think I'd rather just have a penis.

So, today I found out December was coming.
[DID YOU BRING YOUR COAT?]
I have to make about 30 presents, I have no money, and HEY, EXAMS, FINALS, AND LOTS OF PAPERS DUE.
I'm excited for next semester though, I think I'm gonna like it a lot more.
I'm rambling because I have been drinking black tea all day....
There are good things ahead, there are.
I KNOW!

A list of good things coming along :)
Thanksgiving!
Dinner date with friends I haven't seen in forever!
Giving gifts (I KNOW, its a duality man.)
The possibility of an amazing road trip with my fabulous sister.
The new year beginning (I have huge ideas for a "resolution" plan, I'll make a blog about it sometime.)
Hanging out with new friends, Buggy is really nice, generous, and out of his mind :)
My hair is growing out, AGAIN.
Plans for new body mods!
I'm getting better at staying on top of my shit (by freaking out about it ALL the time.)
On top of everything, I am loving the learning. Its neat.
College experience, you are neat.

I must go and do things that need to be done now.

HATE,
BWIT.

3 comments:

Jolene Haley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jolene Haley said...

Youre profile picture reminds me of the book Stargirl. Have you ever read it?

B said...

I haven't. I assume that I should? heehee.