Thursday, November 12, 2009

Oh insomnia!

Its getting worse, or maybe I just put too much crap on my plate?
I usually sleep better with another person.... hm.
Well, its not working this time.
Most nights I just lay in bed until I finally do fall asleep just to be polite but I had tons of shit to do so I got up, and now what am I doing? Blogging and drinking.
I need two arguments against my synthesis topic.
And to work on our yeast paper, and to find my sources, getting up to date on my reading would be awesome too, but we know how that goes.
I would write in my journal, I SHOULD write in my journal but thats upstairs next to my bed containing a sleeping guy.......
So hi blogger!

List:
[I've been making a bajillion lists lately, fuck.]
Things I need to do tomorrow, well, technically later today.....
SLEEP. guhg. I am out of my mind lately.
heh.
Take two.

LIST:
Clean out fridge
Mop first floor
Arrange furniture
Make bill make mix CD's
Wrap Jakes present
START YEAST PAPER
Shop for food, decorations?
Straighten my room [UGH]
Pin curl hair
Buy paper for letters, or stationary?
I hate shopping.
Send Bee ATC's
Finish jar
Make Jello shots
Make mousse?
I love mousse.


Okay, I'm totally gonna come back and tell ya'll how many tasks I complete :)

By the way, my Dad is an incredible man.
So is my Mom.... and my siblings..... and my Bffl.
You are all wonderful.
Thanks for sticking around.

HATE,
BWIT.

No comments: