Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Aching eyeballs.

Hey you, lets take care of some stuff while I sit here with the computer on my lap!
First, we rant.

My insomnia is flaring up again, staying up until my exhaustion overcomes me is not an option since I have shit to do and kids to watch.
What if I do all my shit in these wee hours? I'm going to try to tonight.
I can't watch the kids next semester.
I can't.
I'll get a lousy minimum wage job that allows me to spend a few days sleeping in and the all access pass to sit in my room and do what I want/need (HELLO HOMEWORK).
Being a mom is not what I'm supposed to be doing right now.

Anyway, lets make a list of things... and stuff.

Things I gotta do, BEFORE the 20th:
Finish scavenger hunt swap
Send out cookies to my "family"
Revise argument synthesis (BITCH NEEDS TO SEND ME MY DRAFT)
Analysis
Daddy's scrapbook
Daddy's Hanukkah present
Begin resolution list
Make card for,
My "family"
Aunt Katie
Uncle Tommy and family
Uncle billy
MAKE COOKIES COOKIES COOKIES :)
Clean room

My plan for Wednesday (today?):
Get cookies and card sent out to "family"
Start analysis
Gather things for scavenger hunt swap
Pack for my night out! (ah, love the goodness. day off, YAY)
Put away clothes (this is a large portion of the mess in my room)
Steal one of Zac's hoodies, is that possible?
Call Professor Baker, AGAIN.
Call Aunt Katie :)
Mail Trina's package
Begin resolution list
Wrap Saul's present!
WATCH CABLE TELEVISION AND DRINK BEERS WITH TYLER <3
Sounds like a good day :D


I'm gonna go try and be productive.

HATE,
BWIT.

1 comment:

Jolene Haley said...

Nice list! I tend to make to-do lists...but the problems is I never can finish the "DO" part....