Monday, November 9, 2009

Homework and crying.

Ha, I am here, at 12:30 am, staring at this computer screen, doing everything but my homework.
Phone bill, clean the kitchen, swap-bot, mental organization, watch movie with kids, take shower, have sex, eat, listen to music, ponder...... ponder.
Why do I do this? I'm like the worst procrastinator ever, I just really don't like my english teacher! I love Doris, my Bio teacher. She is wonderful.

Hey Brittany, what are you going to do with your life?
Sit, think, listen, translate, write it down, think! Oh, and eat :D

Okay, 5 major goals in life, lets go.
1. Be a mother to my own child.
2. Have my own place.
3. Write a book.
4. Travel alone.
5. Graduate.

I can do all that!
Now, to get to that goal?
1. Take care of myself?
2. Save lots of money. Getting a job would also help quite a bunch. I should start making things and trying to sell them. Which would entail me fixing my sewing machine or getting a new one, damnit.
3. Write, remember, write, ponder, write, write it all down, then sit down, edit, and compile.
4. This would also benefit from the saving of lots of money, I also need to decide where, get passport, and research.
5. Stop procrastinating and do your fucking homework and shit! Oh, hey, and DECIDE WHAT YOU WANNA DO.

Look at that, this is all a step towards doing things, yeah.
No? Maybe..... Well, its easing my mind a bit.
That constitutes productivity.
HUZZAH.

HATE,
BWIT.

No comments: