Tuesday, January 6, 2009

so yeah,

So, its two thirty in the morning and I have to get up at six thirty..
Saul is sleeping, he's very tired.
I would really like him to wake up and just talk and giggle and him pull me closer so I feel better.
But I don't want to wake him up.
so, how are you?
I'm kinda shitty..
oh? why is that??
I don't know, I'm feeling kinda down about life and where I'm at in this moment and the weather really sucks and no one is really optimistic or positive about anything anymore so I'm kinda the only one left smiling, no one understands you know??
that CAN be frustrating..
yes, I'd like to sit in a hammock and just. sit with someone for awhile. while the sun is going down, with a buzz from alcohol going on in my head, and obviously it will be warm out, and it won't be awkward at all. we will just enjoy the sitting.
I'll sit with you.
thank you.
when will we do that?
I don't know, lets go camping!
YES! I want to!
YAY! I'm excited now!
me too! ugh, I want rice krispie treats and some real food.
I know I'm really hungry.. thats another thing I was thinking about. my own place. I just can't wait to just, put food in my OWN fridge, and sweep MY floor, and take a bath and not worry about anyone barging in on me or being on the other side of the wall, and I want a garden and a tree. no. I want to live in a treehouse. it doesn't have to be big. it can be tiny. I'll love it :)
that sounds really nice, when are we going camping?!
I don't know. I'm going to go wake Saul up. goodnight!
night.




HATE,
BWIT.
:)

No comments: