Thursday, December 6, 2007

OOOHhhh

yeh, sittin on my ass.. seems i finally mustered something and can now ramble.
ugh, i got this scarf on man, its nice, i've drank like four cups of water since i've been sitting
here, peed ehhh three times?
my stomach feels not so great, probably all the dredal playing, i lost twice now, yeahhh me and bekkah made up new rules, gotta have a shot glass of hotsauce if you lose, LUCKY ME.
oh, and just pregnancy in general, RIGHT! assholes, i'm not pregnant.
uhhh, lost my train of thought.. texty texts.
YES, i got plans to wrestle, i'm good man, REAL good.
OH, i forgot, i had something to do today, shit, i'll get back to this jawn..
urgh, tomorrow then, WOO, me and zac made cookies last night, their fantastic.
exactly what i needed really..
FUCKKKkkkkkin a
man
cant do it anymore,

HATE,
BWIT

No comments: