Wednesday, August 22, 2007

tequila.

mmmmm me and chris took tequila shots today.
Their so good! i've never had the whole deal before.
I'm so fuckinnnng tired, i guess i should take a walk.
Its like this tired that like, i lay down and could go to sleep.
Bubbles came upstairs crying this morning so she slept with me for awhile,
I kept waking up, fucking munchkins.
I'm going to come down this weekend, Jake well be here on saturday anyway, cause i have work, and their all leaving sunday..
so fuck dad, i don't have to be his bitch, and me leaving is at no cost to him but well, i dont even fucking know, a couple loads of dishes?
fucking fuckfuckmcfuck.
i'm angry.
HA.
I really want to cut my hair off.
its needs to go.
It does, i'll have saul do it in exchange for his.
YEAH.
OKAY.
uh, i'll go on a walk now, in my jammies :)
first i gotta brush my teeth.
:D

HATE
BWIT.

No comments: