Thursday, August 23, 2007

nobody cares.

Forest pisses me off so much its not even funny, like I never get the kind of angry you feel tingling in your upper arms the I'm-going-to-punch-you-now-I-can't-help-it-you're-a-dick anymore.
BUT, I didn't, isn't that cute?
I have self control.
I've decided i'm going to start this bad habit, but unlike Zac and shit, I have self control, heh, and am going to watch myself and set limits and be "responsible".
yeahh, so, theres so many jerks in the world.
Its cute, its cute.
I miss tommy so fucking much.
I haven't realized how very little I have been out, like I don't go hang out in the mall, I barely even grocery shop anymore, so all of a sudden i'm around all these robots.
Its kind of.... like, stuns me for a minute.
But, everything will be okay, work had a very good vibe today, I like almost had FUN, heh.
heh.
wellll i'm going down to amblerish sundayish-tuesdayish, ohjoy.
What a party it shall be, I just simply cannot wait.
HA, I get PAID this saturday, i'm going to have this like crackhead smile I will.
I hope I scare someone.
HI THERE, MY NAMES BWIT, I'M TWEAKING OUT ON MY FIRST PAYCHECK.
ISN'T IT CUTE.
wellll some other news, well two more pieces okay.
Me and Saul were talking about kids the other day, now I have an incredible urge to have a baby.
You have no idea.
And then, me and Chris were talking about the concert, then he started telling me about the grateful dead shows he went to, like he went to the real deal folks.
and it just sounded like an amazing and good hoohaa business, then we started talking about drugs, we leaned into tripping, he told me some adventures, I told him mine, now I wanna trip kinda, real bad.
Oh well, it will all come to me in time, in time my dear.
uhhh, I think i'm going to go run around before I drink myself to sleep.

HATE
BWIT.

1 comment:

Bean said...

bwittyyy
YES. bad habits. thats fun yaa noo.
but mines a different bad habit then yours..i dont realy want to talk about it ever. but if you ever notice. we can tttttttttalk

i miss you!
and cant wait to see you.

LOVElove.
bekkah,double b.t.s.