Monday, March 29, 2010

On winning things.

I am beyond incredibly exuberant.
I won best literary submission for one of my fictional stories!
I fucking WON something, for a SKILL.
I AM APPRECIATED.
In this whole mess of life that I subtly nod my head at and partake in a hidden path I decided to throw something out there, and was noticed.
I feel really good.
I feel great.
No one is home and I have been screaming with joy.
I don't know what to do, I still have an hour and a half until class and I can't friggen focus on anything! I did some algebra homework, so thats an accomplishment.
But guys, I'm so happy! UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
I don't know what to do with all this joy, I fear something is going to come crush me.
My Mondays have been having oddly terrible things happening on them.
SO.
Lets just make today okay and let me enjoy this beautiful moment of MINE.

HATE,
BWIT.

2 comments:

AnT said...

YAY!!! kudos to u my friend :D see, told ya i bookmarked ur page to read up on ;) haha

O Arrow said...

Awesomeness!!! I got your letter, and coming soon, one for you!