Wednesday, October 10, 2007

ugh, ughugh

So, we were supposed to eat chocolates (Me, Bekkah and Saul).
But I just, I dont know, definitely not during my fucking PMS.
I feel like a shit though, we've been planning this for like a month, and now, i'm just abandoning everyone, but like fuck, i'm not going to screw around with that shit you know.
EVERYTHINGS PUSHING ME.
I feel like crying and screaming, but its like, it hasn't.. built up enough, so its just this incredibly uncomfortable feeling inside of my muscles and head and behind my eyes.
And I DO want to talk, but I can't think of anything to say.
Its just, UGHHHHHH.
ugh, ugh,ugh.
Bitching about it does nothing, and even when I start bitching about things, I just stop, I don't want to, not going to do anything about it.
let it be.
UGHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
I wanna cut off my leg and eat it, i'll feel so much better.
HATE,
bwibwi

1 comment:

Bean said...

leg eating is a
GREAT SUCSESS!